21 Mart 2010 Pazar

Why?

Looks like I'm gonna do everything myself
Maybe I could use some help
But what the hell, if you want something done right
You got to do it yourself, right?
Maybe life is up and down,
I crawled up your butt from hell
And that's when things got turn around
You used be alive, now you feel pathetic
But now I get it,
What's done is done just leave it alone and don't regret
Sometime something turn in to dumb thing
And that's when you put your foot down

Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you?
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me?
How could you do somebody like that,
You know that I'm never coming back

Dependin on you is done
Giving to you is done
But hiding from you is done
Lyinf from you is done
No more reasons, no sleeping, no living,
It's all just what giving to you and I'm Done.

Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you?
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me?

Hiç yorum yok: